[Important!]Be careful of fake Factor!!!Factor#1212=Real Factor 2/6/2020 Status : VIP Pak hack: Undetected |Apex Legend : Undetected | Barite: Undetected | Fussy: Undetected Factor 9.4: Undetected | Become VIP Here |
Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

50-70 recoil LF

Forum rules
We don't take any responsibility if you get ban using any tools here
Make sure scan all files with virustotal,And protect your account with steam guard!

Q: Is Safe to use?
A: Alt + F4

Q:How to use it?
A:Alt + F4

Q:Will i get ban of it?
A: Alt+ F4

Q:Is that still undetected?
A: Alt + F4
Post Reply
clow860
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun May 27, 2018 4:39 am
Cash on hand: 7.50
Contact:

Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:49 am

anyone have a 50-70 no recoil clr players only no crash pak, I feel 80% recoil is to good?
Mr.Duke34
Member
Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 10:52 am
Cash on hand: 12.34
Contact:

Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:54 pm

50% no recoil is useless you should ask for 70%. in 50% no recoil u wont even notice a difference with legit and this 1
User avatar
Factor
Site Admin
Site Admin
Expreienced member
Expreienced member
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 11:58 pm
Cash on hand: 65.99
Factor Bank service balance: 49,897.00
Contact:
United States of America

Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:13 pm

clow860 wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:49 am
anyone have a 50-70 no recoil clr players only no crash pak, I feel 80% recoil is to good?
80% still too good?no one will rgnse u hacking with 80%
:D :D :D
Become VIP Here
Image
clow860
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun May 27, 2018 4:39 am
Cash on hand: 7.50
Contact:

Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:00 am

Factor wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:13 pm
clow860 wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:49 am
anyone have a 50-70 no recoil clr players only no crash pak, I feel 80% recoil is to good?
80% still too good?no one will rgnse u hacking with 80%
what?
clow860
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun May 27, 2018 4:39 am
Cash on hand: 7.50
Contact:

Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:03 am

Mr.Duke34 wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:54 pm
50% no recoil is useless you should ask for 70%. in 50% no recoil u wont even notice a difference with legit and this 1
ok 70 then like I asked, not sure if you guys know but with recoil help when someone deathcams you or teammates spectate you, people can tell when you have almost no vertical horizontal recoil because we have paks.
User avatar
Factor
Site Admin
Site Admin
Expreienced member
Expreienced member
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 11:58 pm
Cash on hand: 65.99
Factor Bank service balance: 49,897.00
Contact:
United States of America

Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:14 am

clow860 wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:03 am
Mr.Duke34 wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:54 pm
50% no recoil is useless you should ask for 70%. in 50% no recoil u wont even notice a difference with legit and this 1
ok 70 then like I asked, not sure if you guys know but with recoil help when someone deathcams you or teammates spectate you, people can tell when you have almost no vertical horizontal recoil because we have paks.
why not play legit then...
:D :D :D
Become VIP Here
Image
clow860
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun May 27, 2018 4:39 am
Cash on hand: 7.50
Contact:

Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:21 am

Factor wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:14 am
clow860 wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:03 am
Mr.Duke34 wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:54 pm
50% no recoil is useless you should ask for 70%. in 50% no recoil u wont even notice a difference with legit and this 1
ok 70 then like I asked, not sure if you guys know but with recoil help when someone deathcams you or teammates spectate you, people can tell when you have almost no vertical horizontal recoil because we have paks.
why not play legit then...
so without cheats im top 250 na, with paks im top 25 na i rather be top 25 thats why, but im looking to fine tune the cheats i have available not sure if you understand
User avatar
Factor
Site Admin
Site Admin
Expreienced member
Expreienced member
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 11:58 pm
Cash on hand: 65.99
Factor Bank service balance: 49,897.00
Contact:
United States of America

Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:36 am

clow860 wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:21 am
Factor wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:14 am
clow860 wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:03 am


ok 70 then like I asked, not sure if you guys know but with recoil help when someone deathcams you or teammates spectate you, people can tell when you have almost no vertical horizontal recoil because we have paks.
why not play legit then...
so without cheats im top 250 na, with paks im top 25 na i rather be top 25 thats why, but im looking to fine tune the cheats i have available not sure if you understand
I can understand, It just no one want 50% without you :(
:D :D :D
Become VIP Here
Image
clow860
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun May 27, 2018 4:39 am
Cash on hand: 7.50
Contact:

Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:06 am

Factor wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:36 am
clow860 wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:21 am
Factor wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:14 am


why not play legit then...
so without cheats im top 250 na, with paks im top 25 na i rather be top 25 thats why, but im looking to fine tune the cheats i have available not sure if you understand
I can understand, It just no one want 50% without you :(
ok like I said 60 or 70......... I did say 50-70 % and they might not ask for it but if people don't want to get reported or teammates to suspect they will want 60 or 70, but again they might not have asked for it except me. But I'm pretty sure most people don't want to get reported to much and then there account red flagged and then maybe whatever blueballs does next. Or maybe its just me and people don't care about any of that, what do I know?
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest